Electro #60 is a conformable 7.5 mil thick vinyl plastic tape designed to perform in temperature environments up to 80oC (176oF). Electro #60 has excellent resistance to: acids, alkalies, abrasion, moisture, corrosion and varying weather conditions (i.e.: sunlight). Electro #60, with its memory (elasticity) 7.5 mil thickness and adhesion characteristics, provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection.
• Polyvinyl chloride (PVC backing) and Pressure sensitive (rubber based adhesive).
• Memory (elasticity) of the tape allows it to hold tightly and provide pressure without slipping or flagging. • Compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulations.
• Highly resistant to chemical attack, ultra violet light and physical abuse.
• Low lead.
• Meets UL requirements for 80oC.
• UL 510 listed and CSA approved
• Will not crack, split, slip or flag when exposed to various environments.
$ 15.94 $ 20.70
Electrical tape for splicing and insulating wires up to 600V. Flame retardant composition protects from abrasion, water, and chemicals.
• Soft PVC film coated tape, suitably plasticized and stabilized • One sided coating of rubber-based, pressure sensitive adhesives • UL listed • Matte finish, low lead electrical tape ...
$ 17.20 $ 18.99
10 rolls of general purpose, UL Rated, PVC electrical tape. Provides moisture-tight protection. It is weather and moisture resistant, UV ray resistant, acid, corrosion, alkalis, and abrasion resistant. Effective for...